Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 16

Another picture (or nine) of yourself


(uhhh, i was bored)
there you go, my pretty little stalkers.

Went to watch sorcerers apprentice today, but before that, me and my mum went to our restaurant for yumcha. 

my own mother ditched me.

basically, she went to look for a parking space, so i went into the restaurant. 20 or so minutes later, she was still parking the bloody car. I look like a total douchebag with all this food in front of me, just looking around waiting for her. she comes back, talks to a waitress for a bit and realises that where she parked probably wasnt a parking spot and she was gonna get towed, and leaves to find another parking space for 10 minutes.

isdfhgio;alkmdjsfliuahdfio;aljdsfkhaos;dlfjlkabp;sdfh;oaljsmdkfjna'podfl,

at the movie, it was.... awkward. ben (aimees boyfriend) and his friends were there, and yeah. just. yeah. awkward. ben and aimee were always like, half a meter apart from each other at all times, and the boys were just liek, seperated from us. so i decided to take some action and go drag them over to us, going with like, FOUR PEOPLE. but, since i was the only one with fucking balls, it ended up just being me looking like a fucktard dragging a very surprised guy. dahahahaha.

THE MOVIE WAS GOOD THO :D
i laughed my ass off whenever he started using his powers through his ring cuz he's just pointing the ring at the person and looks like a dick dahahahahha. OMG AND THEY DID THE DRAGON BALL Z KAMEHAMEHA!!! WHAT THE SHIT!?!?!? LOLOL



ben and aimee held hands during the whole movie N'AWWWW. poor ben. i think he really likes aimee, or just really wants to get into her pants BAM.
i hope ben doesnt read this. that wud be awwwkkwwaarrdd. HI BEN, IF YOURE READING THIS!

various year 12s reading this, ur probly like AWWW THEYRE SO CUTE AND INNOCENT. gah, dont. plz >>;;


UPDATE: FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK BEN READ THIS.

5 comments:

  1. LOL THATS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT.... but ok I will refrain myself from saying anything

    but im a little confused
    "ben and aimee were always like, half a meter apart from each other at all times"
    is this a short distance or a large distance? lol

    I wonder what you guys think of our interactions o_o
    maybe you shouldn't be reading my blog ;>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. half a meter apart is a long distance. EET WAS SO AWKWARD.

    nah, ur interactions are normal lolol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh right haha
    well tbh thats what I would expect lol, I doubt they've been out many times since they've started "going out"

    hm yes well I do leave things out, which is probably a good thing, otherwise I would probably be responsible for corrupting you guys haah

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ DRAGONBALL Z + SORCERERS APPRENTICE
    xD

    naawwww, cute!
    uggggh...jo always does everything opposite to what we want

    ReplyDelete
  5. No I was not thinking that. I of all people know that you are NOT cute and innocent. hahaaa

    ReplyDelete