Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 30

Who are you?

To strangers, I am that girl that will smile at you even if I don't know you, just to put a smile on your face. I'm not a girl that will turn heads when I enter a room, and I am not a girl with a stick thin body. I'm asian, I'm short, and you will probably notice my funny chin.

To teachers, I'm the student who talks too much in class and is too loud, but still gets good grades. I hang out with asians and will crack many many jokes during lessons, with most of them being dry. I'm that student who always does her homework and will probably laugh at your very bad jokes when the rest of the class is silent. I'm the student that shouts "thank you!" at the end of a lesson, halfway out the door, just out of habit.

To my parents, I'm the youngest child out of two and the only daughter. I'm the kid that brings home Excellences and sometimes Merits (and acheived in PE). If I'm in a good mood, I give you hugs and kisses and talk endlessly about my day and ask about yours. If I'm in a bad mood and you irritate me, I'm the angsty teenager that slams her bedroom door, playing loud rock music, and making you shake your head. I'm the child that makes you spend way too much money, and ruins her bedroom walls with blutack from all her posters.

To my friends, I'm the girl with the sick jokes that make you laugh until you're doubled over. I'm the friend that will be there for you when the boy you like is being a dick and you need someone to bitch about him to. I'm the crazy spazzy girl who will burst out singing stupid songs in the changing room, extremely loudly. The girl who scabs food off everyone and takes millions of pictures that later get posted on facebook. I'm the girl who will shout "HEY ANGEL! YOU DUH SEXY!" to a random stranger across the street, and challenge you to a lightsaber duel in the toy aisle of the warehouse. I'm the friend who swears way too much and is way too violent, but still extremely girly. I'm the friend who loves to go shopping with you, even if I don't have any money to spend, and will complain too much, especially when walking long distances. I'm the friend who will probably get you in trouble in class for talking too much, however, for some reason, this hardly ever happens because us asians are ninja and our laughing spazzes are invisible to teachers. I'm the girl who copies your homework, and who you copy off too. The girl who will borrow your socks and never return them (hehe sorry jo). The friend who you can chat to for hours  until you realise you had homework to do. The friend that drags you to stupid as shit that make you both look like losers, but have fun while doing it.

I'm Vicky, the girl who spent way too fucking long writing this shit when I was supposed to be studying.

Hi all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment