Friday, April 1, 2011

IMO

Glee is retarded. Just, ugh. IDK whether its just got worse or if I've just realised, but everytime I watch it and they start singing I'm just like ugh omgggg embarrasing... They just randomly break out into song and you can hear the autotune so clearly and it just doesnt sound natural and it's so awkward and I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE ARE OBSESSED WITH IT.


Sorry if I offended any gleeks out there with this post, but I'm watching it right now and Sam just started singing baby and i was like "I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!"


in other news....

Lower stomach exercises ^. do em when you wake up and right before you go to sleep. I'm going through another "I'm going to get healthy!" phase. I was actually doing pretty well until I went to China haha. So....

  • Drink min. 2 bottles of water a day
  • Do min. 30 minutes of exercise every day
  • Be in bed by 11:30.
  • No sweets or chips, but chocolate is allowed occaisonally
  • Eat fruit and veges instead of other junk food as often as possible. And no greasy food from tuckshop.


Okay, seriously, everytime someone on glee does the darn hair flick, i retch out loud.

I have my dads stomach :( 
But like, to a much lesser extent. If you ever saw his belly, you'd know what I mean. It's so depressing. I have my dad's mum's calves (FML), I have my dad's eyebrows, I have my dad's lips, I have my mums eyes, I have my dad's temper, I have my mum's body shape, I have my mums feet and her hands. Je ne sais pas why I wrote all that down. 

I have  a french test on Monday. I'm so screwed.


Rachel Berry's singing voice bugs me. 



Sorry for being a bitch to you....? I can't help it for some reason. I don't actually know what's going on with me :(

2 comments:

  1. Finally, someone that shares my sentiments about Glee. It's ridiculous! Thanks for the workout and diet tips. I have Steven Seagal's belly. That's not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUUUUUCCCCCK I HAVE A FRENCH TEST TOMORROW. I'VE ALSO JUST REMEMBERED. oh shit oh shit oh shit.

    ReplyDelete