Sunday, April 3, 2011

Apparently if you do 3 push ups every day for two weeks, by the end of it you'll be able to do 100 push ups at once, no sweat.

ON VERRA!

I swear I'm a little obsessed with this fitness thing right now. I saw the ab circle pro ad and was SO TEMPTED TO BUY IT. Need to obsess less and focus on studying for my french test tmrw.

VICKY GTFO BLOGGER.
okay.


was watching he's just not that into you before on TV. Gigi you stupid desperado. you made me change the channel with your annoying ways. justin long was obviously not into you!

bradley cooper and scarlett johannson have chemistry. i likey.

OMG I TOTALLY THOUGHT JENNIFER CONNELY WAS DEMI MOORE.
They look so alike :O


GAH SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO'S ANNOYED AT MY OBSESSION OVER EXERCISE AND ETC RIGHT NOW. It's just a phase, I swear.

1 comment:

  1. no, that theory is bullshit.
    www.hundredpushups.com
    this is how you do it.

    ReplyDelete