![]() |
| before |
![]() |
| now |
Well, i grew out of that disgusting fringe and my eyebrows somehow got even more fucked up. I got fatter and lazier. I didn't grow. I became closer with some people and drifted away from others. I made new friends. I learnt stuff at school. I replaced opendiary with blogger. I learnt that energy drinks were very bad for you. My confidence dropped at some places but was boosted at others (lol, thx cathee). I learnt how to cartwheel (not very well). I learnt how to ride a bike (not very well). I got a new saying "WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS!". I started doing things for myself instead of needing my parents to yell at me to do them. I got a new phone. I didn't change how I posed in photos. I learnt how to get over myself and realised that the only way to solve certain problems were to say 'sorry'.
Oh, and if anyones interested, i'm currently loving cocktail sausages w/ tomato sauce :D
-
So, heres a question for you.
Who the fuck decided to call these small sausages "cocktail sausages"?!?
SMALL. COCK...TAIL. ... SAUSAGES. comeon!!!!!
-
oh, and also.
cocktail = tail of cock
so, ... head of cock?
I know, I know. I'm pretty freakin sickminded.


btw.
ReplyDeletei've heard communitychannel say "we can't be friends".
just saying. :D
ohmygod.
ReplyDeleteyou know how u hear something thats funny and start using it, and then forget where the original source came from? yeah. thats just what happened.
hey bro
ReplyDeletenice fringe
at least yours was never TOO short, tho :(
lol your fringe wasnt that bad..?
ReplyDelete