I know how you feel buddy. Got my first A ever the other day.
yeah i got an A in the end of unit french test a couple weeks back and I'm starting to get V's in english and M's in French.
Yeah, my A was in Maths, in Trig... which was just about one of the easiest unites this year.. and yeah I got V in my English Essay as well.Oh well. I guess it's a wake up call for the exams.
I know how you feel buddy. Got my first A ever the other day.
ReplyDeleteyeah i got an A in the end of unit french test a couple weeks back and I'm starting to get V's in english and M's in French.
ReplyDeleteYeah, my A was in Maths, in Trig... which was just about one of the easiest unites this year.. and yeah I got V in my English Essay as well.
ReplyDeleteOh well. I guess it's a wake up call for the exams.