Saturday, August 13, 2011
yeah.
This is for followers
only. Copy and paste the text into a word doc and change the font size if you
wanna read. I’m trying to warm up to her, okay? But
seriously, her online personality is pissing me off. There is this st cuths
compliment facebook page and the point of the whole page is to give people
compliments without them knowing its from you, yet whenever you post a
compliment, you make it very obvious the compliment was from you, which
destroys the whole point of it being anonymous. It makes you seem like this
girl with all these nice things to say, when really, its just you attention
seeking... again and trying to boost your popularity. You’re just so FAKE. It’s
infuriating!! You say nice things to get other people to say nice things about
you, and that’s why you have 6 statuses tagged!! Fuckin hell, i just wish the
rest of the world could see how fake you fucking are!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Holy shit. This is exactly how I felt.
ReplyDeleteI don't mean to be harsh but I can't help it. I completely agree. This isn't hate, it's just frustration and annoyance!!
ReplyDelete