Friday, August 12, 2011
sorry to tell you, but it's kinda your fault.
After you've created this image of yourself, for example, someone who loves attention, or someone who is continuously trying to act 'hardcore' and 'cool', and you start talking about something quite serious, and you want people to take you seriously, they just can't. That's why you were crying about it before - no one's taking you seriously. But you did this yourself. You gave yourself a reputation, albeit, not a 'reputation' as in 'that girl sleeps around' or 'that girl parties too much' but more like 'that girl acts immature and can't be take seriously' or 'that girl is only saying/doing this because she sees other 'cool' and 'hardcore' people saying/doing this so now she's doing it too'.
And that's why I can't take you seriously. I don't think it's because I'm a bad friend (however, I am biased towards myself). IMO it's cuz you're not genuine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment