9/01/2014
1. stationery shopping with mum lol
(I CANCELLED PLANS WITH CHERRY AND WINNIE TODAY BCS I WAS STRESSING ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF WORK I HAVE AT HOME AND HOW MY PARENTS WOULD KILL ME IF I WENT OUT AND I ENDED UP GOING OUT WITH MY MUM FOR 3 HOURS ANYWAY)
pro tip: if ur going stationery shopping, don't go to warehouse stationery ok?? go to whitcoulls instead, it's cheaper (i got 4 packs of bic pens - 10 pens in each pack I HAVE 40 PENS!!! they were two for $10 and at warehouse stationery they were one for $10 dafuq) and they have warwick brand stationery thank god... unless u actually like the shitty impact-brand books with their horrible cover design, tacky paper and uncomfortably strong line colouring on the pages...
also got eyebrows done (but the eyebrow technician wasnt as good as prev ones i'd had before at that place and made my brows look a bit sparse and oddly shaped) and also got toiletries/supplies for nerd camp ON SATURDAAAYYYYYYYYY YAAAAAAAAAAY
2. i got through skimming labelling important pages of 5 history books today!!! convinced my dad to be my assistant and scan everything for me bcs waiting, flipping, waiting again for THAT amount of pages to scan would probably bore me to tears
3. guys i really cant park omg im actually so so bad???? i finally got into a parking space adequately (ie straight) and celebrated with a "YAAAAAY WOOOOOOOOH" then immediately after, the lady parked next to us came and tapped on the window to ask if we could move our car further to the side bcs she couldnt get into her car since I parked so close. my mum found this very funny. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment