Tuesday, January 7, 2014

handmaid's cliffhanger of effin ambiguity

6/01/14

tbh who's even reading these posts anymore
they're like the least entertaining recounts of the least entertaining summer holiday ever

F U I WILL PERSIST

1. dinner was p good, i actually felt full for once. had a small piece of chicken breast and a piece of salmon both lightly grilled mmmmmmmm i can chew CELEBRATE!!! im popping blueberries like a socialite pops pills.

2. i finished reading the handmaid's tale last night at like, 4:30am (shhh this counts as today) and i didnt realise it was the last page (excl epilogue) and i flipped the page and it was finished and i INTERNALLY SCREAMED WITH ANGUISH SO LOUD IN MY MIND I NEARLY IMPLODED

3. drove to the library to pick up 1 book for history IA and also elegance of the hedgehog (shoutout zelf) and went to bunnings warehouse where my mum's idea of fun is roaming the aisles lol

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't find the Handmaid's Tale... maybe I should try it again. But yeah Elegance of the Hedgehog is pretty cool - let me know what you think of it! :)

    ReplyDelete