3.01.2014
I HAVE 3% BATTERY REMAINING LETS DO THIS
1. went to gen library (shhh yujie) to get history books for history internal. took a million years to find the section of the library to do with elizabeth I and then I realised i could easily look up the books on the computer in the library catalogue. Hurt my brain a little seeing so many books that may or may not be relevant with only 1 chapter or so in each book that actually related to my topic. Found so many books but had to cut them down to just 7 since I don't have enough arms to carry more than that nor do I have time to read more than that. This history internal is going to kill me. I'm hoping there's good material in those books....
2. while at library, I hung out with Angel, Cherry, and Joanna. It was nice seeing them around, despite the silent conditions (rules that we did not follow -- dw there was like, no one in the library). Jo and I got super hungry around 5pm and went to look for food except everything on campus was closed since it's holidays atm. SERIOUSLY, EVEN STARBUCKS WAS CLOSED!!! Eventually went to subway and jo got two cookies so she gave me one that I broke apart into small pieces so that I could softly chew on them lol. Jo thought the cookie platter thing cost $2700 and didn't realise there was a decimal in there and kinda just went "oh man that cookie platter is expensive... $2700?" and just went on ordering and i was like LOL JO NO. Also, the lady asked "which cookie do you want" and pointed to the cookie display that included only one type of cookie and it was like giving the perception of a choice but there being absolutely no choice at all. It was really funny ok I was really hungry and tired and Jo was high as usual
3. this lorde interview http://rookiemag.com/2014/01/lorde-interview/
extra #4: found out what song we're singing for choir at Science Nerd camp!! White winter hymnal by fleet foxes!!!!!!! SO EXCITED omg!!!!! (even though I only know this song cuz of birdy)
I DID IT I WROTE THIS IN UNDER 5 MINUTES
No comments:
Post a Comment