Friday, December 27, 2013

shop on impulse

27/12/2013

GETTING BACK INTO 3 THINGS! Except I probably won't post over new years and then i wont be posting at all during summer science camp (i'm a nerd i'm not even sorry)....

I think I may pair this up with an occasional daily selfie just to show the recovery process?

 


1. met up with Jade who is always like sunshine to me (love u jade xoxo) and she lent me yellow clothing since I'm in the yellow group for the Rotary Forum. Hung out for only a little while since I got there late and she had work at 1pm.

2. went to Mirrou with my mum to check it out and impulse bought two tops because we were in a rush and my mum had an appointment and just needed to get me out of the store so she just bought them for me haha i'm a terrible person I'm sorry??? Now regretting one of the tops because it's actually a lot longer then I thought it was in the store. But uh, positives are that i have MORE NEW CLOTHES WOOHOO ok I swear I won't buy any more clothes for this whole season???

3. used the glitter nail polish thingy that amy got me for xmas and now my nails are PRETTY AND SPARKLY except they have the same texture as concrete and are probably going to fuck shit up in my mouth later tonight when i need to put my elastics in ugh

1 comment: