Monday, December 30, 2013

Colour me happy

29/12/2013

1. Actually got some work done and nicely wrote up colour coded notes for my Eng WIT essay and got really into analysing shit and did some colour coded sticky notes in my book GOD I LOVE STATIONERY

2. Finally wrote email to school in regards to how they fucked up and sent me the wrong report and it made me feel like i finally accomplished a thing and it's like a weight has been lifted off me. Speaking of emails, I got an email back from the Science Forum Director saying that me missing the volleyball tournament and "morning fitness" due to my pelvis would b alg and that there'd be a big range of food every day so I'd find something "soft" to eat no problemo. V relieved.

3. This is probably really lame but I ATE MANGO TODAY FUCK YEAH!!! Little steps towards being able to eat normally... I'm totally savouring any unhealthy food -- ate two cocktail sausages stuffed with camembert cheese. Altogether, that and the quarter of a mango took me about two hours to finish eating... GG.



I've got that big jar of happy moments of 2013 to open on the 31st (or perhaps the 30th?) and even though I stopped doing it by like, April I'm excited to take a trip down memory lane :)

Need to write my resolutions blogpost soon too... Not looking forward to seeing how miserably I failed at keeping my resolutions hahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment