Saturday, October 12, 2013

swinging party

10/10/2013

1. BROS CATCHIN UP 

Hung out with Sueyeon today, but unfortunately did not have a sleepover :( feels weird not having a sleepover since it's become a tradition for us. I think we've had one every holiday break for the past 3 years or something?

We were supposed to meet at 12 but then her bus was late and I forgot my wallet and had to turn the car around and drive home to get it ugh. When we met we bought the tickets to gravity and went to get lunch. Walked to faro but sueyeon didn't want Korean so we went to the Chinese place next to it which was cheaper even! Had a nice lunch and got to catch up. It's really interesting looking around at the tables and seeing people sitting opposite each other but not talking, instead looking at their phones!! What has society become :O

I ordered some beef shit with bones that were securely strapped onto the meat via tendon so I had a lot of trouble trying to actually eat. After lunch we went to this costume shop thing and fucked around in there because we're THOSE teens. You know, the annoying ones in the shop who are laughing too loud and trying on the costume masks and taking photos and trying to have sword fights? Yeah. What little shits. (Sorry)
Got some lollies from the supermarket and then went to the cinemas... GRAVITY IS MEEEAAANNNN!!!! We didn't watch in 3d or Imax which I kinda regret because the visual effects were ridonk!!!!

After the movie we bussed to my place and decided to go be dumb at the park and go on the swings and shit. I MISS BEING A KID!!! Definitely felt 10 years old by being on a park playground. Swings are pretty great imo because they make u feel invisible and like u can fly and touch the skyyyyy. Also, the repetitive motion of it is super relaxing.... I recommend swinging during exam week to reduce stress.

Walked back to my house and didn't want to do shit all inside so we played 1v1 soccer in my neighbours driveway hehe. We also got a cricket bat out and tried cricket but I think we were even worse at cricket than at soccer if that's even possible...  Felt good doing active things! I don't usually do anything active when friends are over, in fact its usually the opposite on the health scale ie eating a lot of junk and marathoning movies/shows. This felt like the beginning of summer though :)


2. I WATCHED AMERICAN HORROR STORY COVEN AND IT WAS REALLY GOOD WOW!!! Wasn't into murder house very much and stopped after like, ep5 and didnt watch s2 but coven seemed cool and it dEFINITELY WAS!!!

3. ugh idk can the big long #1 post count as two things (it was all yesterday and a lot of excitement has happened since can u blame my poor memory)

1 comment: