Saturday, October 12, 2013

you must be a choir director because you make my heart sing!

OKAY
SO
A THING HAPPENED
A LACHIE THING
AND TBH HALF THE PEOPLE READING MY BLOG ALREADY PROBABLY KNOW ABOUT IT VIA TWITTER OR ON FB BUT FOR MEANS AND PURPOSES UR GONNA GET IT AGAIN

Well, I was innocently just scrolling down my facebook news feed when sUDDENLY A WILD LACHLAN APPEARS??? WhERE??!?! COMMENTING ON KELLY'S PHOTO

I
SCREAMED

NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S JUST UNDERSTAND THAT FB IS WHERE IM P MUCH ALWAYS STALKING LACHIE SO TO SEE HIM ON COMMENTING ONE OF MY FRIEND'S PHOTOS WAS REALLY REALLY REALLY STRANGE. Well, that's a bit of a pathetic word to use to describe it, but what I'm trying to say is that it definitely caught me off guard.

anyway i was laughing/freaking about it when joanna commented on the photo and i chatted her and was like "dO YOU SEE THE PERSON WHO COMMENTED 2 COMMENTS BEFORE U" and she was like "HOLY SHYET MOTHERFXCKING OH GOD" and thus began the next hour or so of complete insanity.

this is the product.


okay, first of all "swag talk"?! ..... really?!

and when i liked jo's comment and LACHLAN LIKED HER COMMENT this is a thing that happened and nicole screenshotted it and said we should frame it


AND THEN I POSTED MY THING (WHICH TOOK A FUCKTON OF COURAGE OK) AND HE LIKED IT AND I NEARLY FELL OFF MY CHAIR





THERE WAS SO MUCH CAPSLOCK GOING ON BETWEEN JO AND I IN CHAT AND I CANT BELIEVE SHE ACTUALLY HAD THE BALLS TO COMMENT THAT I MEAN SHES P MUCH HITTING ON HIM???????? AFTER A LOT OF "OMG DO IT DO IT DO ITDOOO IIITTT"S SHE DID IT AND IT WAS FANTASTIC IT WAS GLORIOUS AND THEN HE LIKED IT AND SHE NEARLY SHAT HERSELF AND SO DID I. AND THEN JO WAS LIKE GURL IT'S YOUR MOMENT THIS IS UR MOMENT AND AFTER MUCH COLLABORATION JOSH GAVE ME A PUN AND I DID IT AND LACHIE LIKED IT AND I FUCKING /?!?!?!?!?1?1?1? INTERACTION?!?!?!?! 


Oh before jo commented her first thing, I was asking around twitter what I should comment to catch Lachie's attention and Josh suggested I reply to "Clinton your duckface is so engaging," with


I just thought I would share that with you.

Other honourable mentions




Goddamn I was laughing so unbelievably hard tonight at this my stomach was hurting so bad and I was doing these scream laughs and whenever someone would try to talk to me I'd have this "I-sound-like-im-about-to-burst-into-tears-but-really-im-trying-not-to-laugh" voice and Amy actually came in worried to see if I was alright or having a nervous breakdown hahahah



Poor guy was probably so confused on why so many teenage girls were making bad puns around him...

No comments:

Post a Comment