....oh wait lol thats what i'm like with vampire diaries/supernatural.
but. but. akf'akldfsdf
it's hard to hate a group of bangable guys who can actually sing really well without relying on autotune IDK i'm just stubborn on not-liking-them.
but
LOOK/LISTEN TO THEM!!!!
my internal dialogue is killing me. (thus the need to blog). THEY'RE ALL JUST SO PRETTY.
lol yeah hi i'm vicky and i like having debates with myself.
(tune in next time when I debate gale vs peeta loljk that would take too long)
(BUT JADE HOW DO YOU SHIP GALE/KATNISS WHEN HE KNOWINGLY KILLED [spoiler] PRIM??!?!?!)
i feel like crying, but that might be because I just watched ep7x10 'Death's Door' of Supernatural and one of my favourite characters died and everything hurts and I cried through the whole episode while hugging my pillow. I was gonna take a pic of my pathetic state but I looked too gross lol.
also, as much as i hate to say it. justin bieber is pretty hot.
WHAT'S WRONG WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!
I HAVE FULLY CAUGHT UP ALL 7 SEASONS OF SUPERNATURAL AND NOW AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE NEXT EPISODE TO COME OUT ON SATURDAY! as well as new vampire diaries on friday!!
my life has no meaning.
yes i am currently shamefully downloading one direction songs :(
HE DID NOT KNOWINGLY KILL PRIM YOU ASSWIPE KATNISS ISN'T EVEN SURE IF THE PLAN WAS HIS OR NOT SHE'S JUST "ASSUMING" BECAUSE SHE'S A CONCLUSIVE BITCH WHO TOO STUBBORN TO GIVE GALE A CHANCE
ReplyDelete