I had my final exam today which was physics and wow I just sprouted bullshit left right and centre so let's not talk about it. Tbh that has pretty much been exactly how all of my exams went since I did barely any study at all and it's probably going to show when I get my results back.
Pressure was on for English because holyfuckingshitwhadayouknow I got the English prize????????????????? It was shared with Sophie which makes me super proud since I know how good she is at english!! Also lmao in year 10, we were both in Mr H's english class and sat together in class aw yeh 10HW reppin' it
man I cannot get my tone of blogging right atm sorry if I'm coming off as rambly and lame as fuck adfkasldkfnasdfj
ps I'm getting braces tomorrow KILL ME. they're staying on for approximately one and a half years to two years. I have commitment issues ok I don't know how I'm going to survive having alien metal fixtures in my mouth that I have no choice but to stick with for that whole period of time I CAN'T HANDLE THIS SHIT
my next week or so is going to be so busy I don't even know how this happened
- 27/11 braces aka death in the mouth
- 1/12 choir audition aka death from the mouth, then rebecca+maria's birthday lunch aka cry over all the food i wont be able to eat, then sleepover aka watch sad movies and cry more but in a group
- 4/12 meilin's birthday party aka i dont even know what the fuck we're doing but meilin got a new snazzy house so we gonna fuck shit up
- 5/12 + 6/12 peer fucking support trainings mother of fuck
- 7/12 ib orientation day aka begin freaking out and regretting choosing ib before we even start ib
- 8/12 robotics volunteer day aka how the fuck are we supposed to get transport to Massey
- 9/12 choir workshop + dinner aka sing a bit and bum around and eat and watch movies yay
soooooooo my to do list for the next couple of weeks and in the holidays is:
- buy birthday presents
- buy christmas presents
- rob a bank in order to acquire money for presents
- write thank you cards to teachers (shut up)
- practice choir audition song
- APPLY FOR A JOB
- GET A JOB
- WORK AT A JOB
- EARN MONEY
- go shopping with that money
- paint?
- go hot yoga with josh
- supernatural/teen wolf marathon with charlie
- gilmore girls marathon with steph
- game of thrones marathon with sueyeon
- the oc marathon with mei
- oh my god i watch too much fucking tv
- spend as much time at houses of friend's who have pools hahahaha
- learn to drive a manual
- read medical encyclopaedia for shits and giggles
- read books and rec'd fics
- go to the beach a lot
- im pretty sure there were more important things to put on this list but i forgot
No comments:
Post a Comment