Thursday, December 9, 2010
I have no right to tell you who can or can't be your friend, but you guys have gotten really close and everytime I hear that you've hung out or going to hang out, I get really jealous. Because that's really all I wanted to be with him - a friend. And in a way, that's the only thing we were. We just stuck a label on it and called it something else. Trust me, I'm over him. But I'm slightly confused and a little bit pissed about how two of my closest friends at school are now like, fucking besties with my ex. Whatever, go make covers of songs, watch your movie, skype. I really don't want to hear about it. You know that thing where if you see someone in particular coming, you stop your conversation instantly? Yeah, I know it's weird but do you mind if you guys do that for this? Idk, it's just.... sigh, yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
note taken.
ReplyDeleteyou know i never meant for this to happen vicky.
:( vicky...
ReplyDeletei'm sorry vicky :(
but sometimes you just ask if we talk about something, and i try not to use names, but you end up asking anyways, and tech is the only place i see cathee, and like if im online and i happen to be checking something that concerns this, you come up and see what im doing. so i swear it's not intentional :(
and actually we were going to invite you but you went to china. that's why i didn't have a huge party or whatever, but i decided to go out with cathee because we never really get to celebrate a little bit, and then we just invited them too, and charlie cudnt just come by himself.