PLUS, IT'S SUNNY AND HOT DURING INTAKE ONE!!
The people in my intake (so far) are:
Kalisha B
Rebecca C
Cerys C
Lizzi C
Maria D
Zavara F
Olivia H
Ariana H
Alex L
Hayon L
Madison L
Ali M
Natalie M
Michaela R
Nadia S
Alex W
Vicky X (duh)
Sophie V W
Ling Z
Margie Z
OMG ITS GONNA BE SO EPIC :D
Btw, for people who read this blog and don't know what kahunui is, it's our year 10 camp in the bay of plenty that our school owns (YEAH, I KNOW RIGHT.) that we go on for a month without any technology and stuff. honestly, i don't know much about it apart from the fact that everyone who's gone says its awesome.
OH, PLUS! I'm going to Shanghai these holidays!! You don't know how happy I am, cuz i've been begging my parents for us to go to China for SO LONG, and finally, we're going!!! I'm going the day after end of school, and come back the day before new years! AND EVEN BETTER, MARIA IS GOING TO SHANGHAI AS WELL!!! She goes at around christmas, so we've decided we're going to meet up in Shanghai and go SHOPPING !!! :DDDD
AND IM SO HAPPY I GET TO SEE MY GRANDMA AND AUNTIES AND COUSINS AND STUFF AGAIN!! AND SHOPPING!!! IM GONNA DO SO MUCH SHOPPING!!!!!
IM GOING TO EXPLODE WITH HAPPINESS ZOMG.
YEEEAHH BITCH. BACK ON BLOGGER!!!
ReplyDelete