and so i shall.
Today at levels we drew out the raffle tickets, and since i'm values rep, i was supposed to be there with everyones tickets in my class to see if anyone had won. Thing is, I lost the sheet that had everyones names and ticket numbers on it, which I had been keeping in my blazer pocket for a week, prepared for the raffle. FAYUL. I got mr Howe's rollbook though because I issued the tickets in order so it went down the roll, so I wasn't completely screwed. I was really hoping that no one in my class would be called so that I wouldn't need to go calculate who won, but turns out, Maria won a prize! Not any prize, but the best one there: a makeup pack! haaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaa. It was lucky cuz she's pretty high up on the roll so I didn't have to take too much time calculating it, but I did it really rushed so I was kinda worried that when I went back and double checked, it wouldn't be her. :S But algds, it was :) She wouldn't open the damn pack all day though. You'd think that she would give me a bottle of perfume from it to thank me! ;)
My up&go leaked in my bag :( CRYCRYCRY. now my bag smells rank. it went all over my calculators and pencil case and dribbled over my laptop. fml fml omg.
yesterday did social studies essay during class. it was so rushed holy crap. i'm pretty gutted on how i did. didn't really have enough time to write all i wanted to write about. probably got merit minus or something. my personal reading response is due tmrw for english. it is SO LONG GAH. writing it on unbearable lightness by portia de rossi. it's awkward cuz its about her eating disorders like anorexia and how shes a lesbian and stuff but I hope he doesnt think that that makes me a lesbian with an eating disorder too....
i havent talked about this on my blog yet but we are studying La vita e dolce (life is beautiful) in english right now. NADLFKSDLFSDF SUCH A GOOD MOVIE, MY GOD. watch it, if you havent. it's in italian though. gg.
i've been studying for my learner's license test!! I'm gonna take it as soon as poss after my birthday, which is on tuesday, jsyk. I will be accepting presents. GIVE THEM TO MEEEEEEEEE.
fuck yeah, take a nap on the side of the road if you're feeling tired while you're driving. 4 SECOND RULE WHILE ROAD IS WET. when driving on an unlined road, u must drive on the left hand side. YOUR TIRES SHOULD HAVE 1.5CM TREAD.
k lol dont feel like blogging anymore
bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment