I had a really vivid dream last night. It was of me flying, but it wasn't a superpower or anything. I kept telling everyone it was a parachute. People asked me "what's that?" and I'd answer "It's a parachute!!" even though I had nothing connected to me and I flew by flapping my arms. The earliest part I remember of the dream was me trying to get over this big gate thing, and seeing Mrs whatshername from yr7 who was the teachers aid with this boy in a mechanical wheelchair which was in my yr7 class, and I asked them to open the gate for me. I'm not sure, but I think they said no, and I ended up having to try really hard to fly over the gate. Then I was in MRIS and I saw a couple of old friends and ended up flying into this dimly lit room where I saw Sueyeon on this couch.
It seems pretty stupid and boring when I type it out but it was a really interesting dream, haha.
It's my brother's birthday tomorrow. I went shopping with my mum today at St Lukes for a present for him but didn't find anything :( In fact, I ended up going clothes shopping, haha. Saw Aimee there with her mum - twice! When I got back home I realised every item of clothing had blue on it XD
On Wednesday- Thursday, had a sleepover with Sueyeon. Watched Suckerpunch (which was really good! although the ending was really depressing), watched a bit of twilight, and then watched all the alex reads twilight videos (ahaha), morning glory, eclipse, and the kings speech. My cup exploded! It was so freaky! I don't see how it even happened! I picked it up and it burst into frickin pieces!
Didn't go to the megazone thing. Feel like I shouldve gone though. Oh well, saved 40 bucks.
Anyone watch Vampire diaries? Episode kinda pissed me off. WTF Damon?! I'm incredibly pissed at you right now. The writers are making it really hard for Delena to ever happen. And Jenna?! Shiiiieeet.
I'm slightly screwed for all my homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment